Ground Control to Major Tom Ground Control to Major Tom Take your protein pills (does a high fiber cereal count?) And put your helmet on (10) Ground Control (9) to Major Tom (8) (7, 6) Commencing (5) countdown Engines on (4, 3, 2) Check ignition (1) And may God's love be with you
These are things that go through your mind when you are about to willingly parachute out of a plane in exactly 47 minutes.
1. Will I scream or be calm like a hawk seeing my surroundings from a whole new perspective?
2. Who is the random stranger I will be attached to?
3. How does the landing work exactly?
4. Will I feel closer to Val and all those beyond the clouds?
And this is the advice one gets when sharing their surprise jumping gift from the coolest husband ever:
1. You will love it!!! Note to boyfriend - don't even think about it!
2. Take lots of photos and videos
3. You will become an adrenalin junkie
4. Put on some nappies because you will poop your pants
Nearly everybody agrees 'this is so me'. What does it mean for people to think you're the kind of person who would love to jump out of the plane. Yes, I absolutely am. I just want to know what the vibe is. Because then I will bottle and sell it on Etsy for $9.99 plus packaging.